Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Resurge of the Witch!

So when I started this blog, I mainly had plans to write about witchcraft and some side stuff on vintage clothing stores etc. But it has taken over! I lost interest in witchcraft after Christmas and I have decided to look back on it, starting two days ago. Shame on me...

As a start (I believe this is my first witchcraft blog) I want to say that I AM NOT EXPERIENCED. This is a biggie because if I say something incorrect, or false, then its because I have little to no practice and have been a book learner since summer. In fact, if you know any good sites for advice (or have some of your own) I'd be incredibly appreciative!

My next blog will be all on witchcraft, mainy identifying the types of witchcraft which exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment